Thursday 25 August 2011

August sketches

Ste has finished 1 of his butterflies... James is making his way through his digital collages... Mark is busy out of the studio working and drawing... Dan is taking some R&R... and I'm sketching a hell of a lot before running away with making final images...


My Kozik vinyl toy is as big as our kettle...



Sketches...

the 3 projects I'm working on at this moment in time.. (i also have about 3 others I need to do too!)




Poster...

I see a lot of artists I like drawing over photos, magazines and posters.. so I thought I'd give it a go and let my imagination run free and not worry about metaphors etc etc etc..

from the original poster I've basically added phantom/ghost hands doing what I'd imagine ghosts would do on any normal day



Close ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment