Monday 10 October 2011

Update Oct.

this is a personal update as I havent been sent any new pics from the other members.. but these last few weeks I have spent working on a piece for Peculiar Bliss' brief of Creatures and the Manchester and Salford Illustrated project...


Masi:






Creature:





I also spent 1 afternoon tryin to put up curtain poles for that beaming sun we've had up north recently, some how dont think we'll be needing them anymore.. but we will be after some thicker ones to keep out the winter chill soon i reckon!





I now have a couple of other projects to work on that I need to spend time doing, I'm getting too distracted worrying about other bits of useless crap when I should be enjoying myself drawing and creating things that I like....

No comments:

Post a Comment